PB Web Development is a specialised web development agency that specialises in delivering high quality open source solutions using the Joomla! content management system. We work with Government, non-profit organisations and small medium enterprise businesses both here in Australia and overseas.
We love to use K2 and SobiPro in just about all of our projects.
We’re currently looking for a web developer to work with the team here in Sydney on a part time basis.
The chosen developer will with with the team’s project manager and front end developer to build solutions to custom implementations and extensions, where required.
Skills you will need to demonstrate:
The developer for the project will have skills in
- PHP & MySQL
- Joomla framework knowledge and extension building skills
- MVC methodologies
- Front-end HTML and web development knowledge
- HTML, CSS, XSL
- PHP / MySQL experience
- Knowledge of content management systems Joomla
- Custom PHP extension and module development for Joomla
- Attention to detail
- Be able to take direction from designers/production managers within the team
- Experience with social media integration
- Mobile website development knowledge
- Web accessibility (WCAG 2.0 standards)
Candidate must demonstrate their ability to write Joomla extensions the Joomla way.
Please email us a cover letter with your experience in working with Joomla as well as links to extensions or projects that you have worked on to email@example.com.
Want to work with us?
Just get in contact with the team at PB Web Development and well help you out with your next web project, what ever it may be.