Please when upgrading, make sure you do a test upgrade first in case some of your third party extensions break in the process. The Joomla Project announces the immediate availability of Joomla 1.5.17 [Wojmamni ama woobusani].
This is a priority release to correct two issues in version 1.5.16. Although there are no security issues fixed in this release, we consider it a security release because a security-related bug has been fixed and because many sites may be upgraded directly from 1.5.15 to 1.5.17.
The Development Working Group’s goal is to continue to provide regular, frequent updates to the Joomla community.
- Click here to download Joomla 1.5.17 (Full package) ¬ª
- Click here to download Joomla 1.5.17 (Upgrade packages) ¬ª
Updates and Fixes in This Release
- Updated ru-RU installation language (20239)
- Added en-AU installation language (20220)
- Updated help sites list (20238)
- Fixed problem logging in when Session Handler is set to None (20221)
- Fixed error message when running Joomla! in a PHP version prior to version 5.2 (20219)
- Reverted change to JFolder::makesafe method that introduced a bug (16506)
Statistics for the 1.5.17 release period:
- Joomla 1.5.17 contains:
- 6 issues fixed in SVN
- 6 commits
- Tracker activity resulted in a net increase of 4 active issues:
- 10 new reports
- 0 closed
- 6 fixed in SVN
- At the time the 1.5.17 release was packaged, the tracker had 307 active issues:
- 171 open
- 105 confirmed
- 31 pending
Want to work with us?
Just get in contact with the team at PB Web Development and well help you out with your next web project, what ever it may be.