The PB Web Development team have some exciting projects coming up. Some projects that we deeply believe in and will hope better how people learn online.
We're recruiting a Systems Architect that can help plan, architect and execute a custom developed media system driven by a media API. The role is full time (40 hours per week) and based in Sydney.
We're willing to also take on a junior in this role that is looking to upskill their web architecture skills as long as they have strong programming foundations.
You will be required to work from the PB Web Development office in Darlinghurst and within client premises around the CBD.
- Systems architect should be able to scope the project based off client specifications and be expected to work with key team members and stakeholders as project manager and project team leader
- Understand business requirements and liaise with customers in order to build business logic into the project.
- Be able to work in an agile environment where components or other dependencies have yet to be scoped or built
- Be able to forward plan the components of a project as they change
- Deliver technical solution driven in PHP
- Have some experience with Joomla!
The applicant must show strong knowledge in the following in order to be successful for the role:
- Strong programming skills and fundamentals for scalable internet architecture
- Expert in design, architecture, documentation and deployment
- Experienced in building APIs
- Strong communication skills
- Have used Joomla in the past
- Be an awesome shot with a nerf gun
About PB Web Development
PB Web Development are a design and development firm providing custom solutions for clients around Australia. We specialise in WordPress, Joomla! and API Solutions for our customers since 2005.
Please send your experience and resume to email@example.com with the words 'Systems Architect' in the subject line.