We’re Looking for a Junior Web Developer
If you're doing your tertiary level education and looking at getting some paid work experience or you have just finished your studies and looking to work in a boutique web agency then email us your resumes and some examples of your work.
The lucky candidate will be working full or part time (21-28 hours a week) with us at our Potts Point office.
You'll be working on some great community non for profit projects as well as some high level Federal Government projects.
Daily tasks will include:
- Site maintenance, HTML and CSS modifications
- Content migration
- Design implementation to various content management systems including Joomla and WordPress
- Documentation and training
You will be taught how to use the tools of the trade in a commercial environment.
- HTML / CSS
- Understanding of PHP and MySQL
- Some experience with Joomla, WordPress or other Open Sourced technologies
- Experience with Photoshop and Dreamweaver will be a bonus
There will be good possibilities of an on going position when you've finished your studies.
This is an initial short term contract with possible extensions. Australian Residents or appropriate Work Visa holders ONLY. Please send your resume to [email protected]